It’s Memory Monday!  And Tax Day!  While I’m sure you’re all dying to hear about my memories of filing my taxes for the first time, I think that would be kinda boring.  So, I had to come up with another memory.  It’s actually harder than you think (because there are so many of them...not because I don't remember!  Uh...)

But then I remembered that it’s #2’s birthday.  Who remembers who #2 is?  If you guessed Uncle Charles’ daughter Diane, you’re right.  If you didn’t; well, I just gave you the answer so relax.  Anyway, since it’s Diane’s birthday, I knew I had to write about a memory connected to her.  I thought about it and thought about it and thought about it some more.

And I kept thinking about the sightseeing trips to Philadelphia that my mom, #32, me, Diane and her three daughters used to take during the summer.  Honestly, I don’t know if we only went once or if we went multiple times - but it felt like we did it every summer.  We would take the train downtown to do the usual historical loop – Betsy Ross’ house, Independence Hall, Elfreth's Alley.  It was great times.  Especially on hot, humid Philadelphia summer days.  All of us kids really enjoyed ourselves.

Can’t you tell?
Picture
But enough of the memories!  Happy Birthday Diane!  We’re so glad that you’re a part of our family!

Comments

09/04/2016 12:11pm

I love it how you share your memories with us! This one sounds rather dear to you and so it should be. I really like sharing your memories with you now.

10/19/2016 2:56am

Every person loves your city and also spends the time according to the planning. Educated person always try to clean your city and don't throw garbage in different places. Always throw the garbage in basket or dram.

11/15/2016 8:05pm

view

Hello.
I have read the article. Love is thing that brings your thoughts out of this world. We oath to love our families. Thank you.

01/01/2017 11:07am

Hi admin,
This article is the best article that i read on this blog. I really appreciate your effort and i have noticed that you have done it in such a good way.

01/01/2017 11:09am

Hi admin,
This is such a good article. No doubt you have done a great effort on it. Well, after discussing every thing, i would like to say Happy Birthday Diane!

04/24/2017 9:20am

City of the cousins has been welcomed and invited for the enjoyment of the visitors. City has been decorated by the individuals in extreme condition for the promotion of the new designs for all citizens of the world.

05/07/2017 9:14am

Hello Admin
Mahrukh here you article is amazing, the city of cousinly love and making memories is always great. Well read my blog of daily Albayan Pakistan you'll be reading more of this memorable stories here too.

08/29/2017 11:29am

All things considered, what a decent post and the exceptionally valuable thought for individuals. Individuals are utilizing the distinctive article for the premise ventures. Each undertaking needs to valuable thoughts for finishing.